Retroluzzer plays OUYA!

So here it is… this is not a drill. This is my video thread. :wink:

I posted OUYA videos on YouTube every tuesday for almost a year now, and also a lot from 2014-2017.

For those who don’t know: on my channel “Der Retroluzzer” I play retro games most of the time, but it turned out that besides my C64, I played the OUYA for a long intense time.

So I’d like to post my new videos here, but also the ones from the past, as a kind of re-run. But beware: my comments are all in German. :wink:

Today I would like to start with this week’s video of a classic and a sideloaded one…

NEON SHADOW (2012)

and

ROCKBOT: THE MACHINE WAR (2016)

1 Like

Another day, another post. Again, another OUYA classic and a sideload:

CLARC (2013)

and

ROCKBOT 2: THE MYSTERY OF THE DARK SOLDIER (2017)

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tonight it’s all about DOCTOR WHO: MASTER OF TIME in THE PINBALL ARCADE!

Enjoy… and don’t forget to like, share, subscribe and COMMENT :wink:

This week we have a sideload from Google Play and another classic. A cool WW II style shoot’em-up and a beautiful-funny of the good old “Battleship”-theme with lots of action! Hope you like them!

AIR ATTACK 2 (2015)

and

PIRATE’S BATTLE (2014)

I finally played SHADOWGUN, a classic and a launch title on the OUYA. I always avoided this one, but now I wonder why I did. It’s fun, it looks good, it plays fine…

SHADOWGUN (2012)

and my sideloaded game of the week is

PRISON RUN AND GUN (2016)

It’s hard, it’s brutal, it’s tricky - and it’s fun like hell! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Friday Night is Pinball Night. And on top of that, normally, tonight the opening match of the EURO 2020 would take place. They postponed the tournament to next year, but I won’t wait so long, so here is

PINBALL ARCADE: WORLD CHAMPION SOCCER (2017)

Enjoy!

And again a Football game, but it’s a little different and quite funny and entertaining :slight_smile:

SUPER PARTY FOOTBALL (2014)

This week’s classic is a Motorbike racer, that looks somewhat promising, but is it really?

SPEED RUSH (2014)

Enjoy, have fun and thank you for subscribing, likes, comments and good Karma in General :wink:

This week’s OUYA classic is an Asteroid-ish twinstick shooter like a drug trip.
I see colours! I hear tones! :smiley:

ECHOES+ (2015)

and as a sideload I picked this time

ATOMIC SUPER LANDER (2016)

Have fun!

This week’s OUYA Pinball Arcade Table is a true classic:

THE GETAWAY - HIGH SPEED 2 has everything that already made its predecessor fun to play - and more!

Thanks for watching, likes, comments, shares and subs!

And a great sidescrolling shmup is ACES OF THE LUFTWAFFE,
available in Google Play and highly recommended for your OUYA!

It’s fast, it’s fun, it’s colourful, entertaining and it’s free!

Tonights OUYA play is another episode of my quest for a good racing game, and this time it’s about
REAL RACING 3 by EA.
It’s a free-to-play game, that also Works just as a sideload (without Play Store Mod), as long as you don’t want to spend money on the game. And at least for a quite long time from the start, you don’t really need it :slight_smile:

So check it out here:

The first race is a bit stuttering and has low framerate, but from the second race on, it Works very good on the OUYA. I guess some problem due to lack of RAM…

And the other one is a classic back from Discover store times:

GUNSLUGS II is a fun Side-scrolling run-and-gun in the Tradition of Metal Slug, Contra and alike. It has colourful graphics, Great music and lots of humour! Well worth a play!

This time it’s all about balls :smiley:

I played the Pinball Arcade Version of STARSHIP TROOPERS:

… also the movie Adaptation of JUDGE DREDD with Sylvester Stallone received a Pinball machine back in the day , and it’s a quite good one:

… and the third game today is a genre mix you wouldn’t see coming, Zelda-esque RPG meets Breakout in WIZORB:

Thanks for watching, comments, likes and shares!

1 Like